Updated 4th May 2022
Complaints Manager contact details
Name: Bipin Jha – Director
Telephone: 0208 9027290
Address: Business & Innovations Centres North London Business Park.Oakleigh Road South London N11 1GN
Any complaint verbal or written will be referred to our complaint’s manager at the earliest
opportunity or to a member of the senior management if the complaints manager is
unavailable. We will also
Acknowledge the complaint in writing promptly
▪ Record details on the firm’s system
▪ Make contact to seek clarification on any points where necessary
▪ Fully investigate the complaint
▪ Keep you informed of our progress
▪ Discuss with you our findings and proposed response
▪ Ensure that our firm partners have a compliant complaints procedure and are
communicating with their customer using this
▪ Provide clear deadlines to respond
WORK WORK LTD.
Customers may express dissatisfaction to us about our products and services. We will need
to establish whether or not the complaint relates to the information given, the firm or the
service and installation. If unclear, this must not delay investigation and we will proceed with
our own investigation. The complaints manager will review this matter and take the
complaint to the firm for them to investigate and provide a written explanation and any
supporting information. This may include photos, checklists or remedial satisfaction notes.
The complaints manager will establish the nature and scope of the complaint having due
regards to the Financial Conduct Authority’s direction:
▪ Deal with complaints promptly and fairly
▪ Give complainants clear replies and, where appropriate, fair redress
▪ We may take up to 8-weeks to provide a response
It is the firm’s policy to treat all complainants the same, however, eligible complainants,
customers that have purchased goods and services using a lenders finance, are legally
defined and have additional rights in law that we must acknowledge and adhere to.
The Financial Conduct Authority complaints rules apply to our complaints:
Made by, or on behalf of an eligible complainant.
▪ Relating to regulated activity.
▪ Involving an allegation that the complainant has suffered, or may suffer, financial
loss, material distress or material inconvenience.
This will set out clearly our decision and the reasons for it. If any compensation is offered a
clear method of calculation will be shown.
▪ Explain that the complainant must refer the matter to us within six months of the date
of the final response letter or the right to use this service is lost
▪ Indicate whether or not we consent to waive the relevant time limits.
Complaints Settled within 3 business days
Complaints that can be settled to the customer’s satisfaction within 3 business days can be
recorded and communicated differently.
Where we consider a complaint to be resolved to the customer’s satisfaction under this
section, the firm will promptly send a ‘Summary Resolution Communication’, being a written
communication from them which:
(1) refers to the fact that the customer has made a complaint and informs them that
they now consider the complaint to have been resolved to the customers
(2) The firm will tell the customer that if they subsequently decide that they are
dissatisfied with the resolution of the complaint they may be able to refer the
complaint back to the firm for further consideration.
In addition to sending, you a Summary Resolution Communication, the firm may also use other methods to communicate the information where:
(1) We consider that doing so may better meet the customer’s needs; or
(2) They have already been using another method to communicate about the
complaint. This may include recorded calls, emails or text messages.
Closing a complaint
We will consider a complaint closed when we have made our final response to the